 Storage / 453
Re: Storage needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 16:22:18 GMT

I use Sterlite (sp?) containers (very similar to Rubbermaid).  I have ten
shoebox size containers for various specialty pieces (and use 25th
Anniversary tubs for my basic bricks).  Like Rubbermaid, Sterlite containers
are transparent, they stack well, and the lids are secure but easily
removable.  Sterlite also seems to be less expensive (in my experience)
especially when Target runs sales.  I picked up my shoebox containers for $1
each.

Tim

Paul Davidson <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message
I myself use simple Rubbermaid storage containers.  They come in several
sizes, I use one of the medium sizes.  They are shallow enough to be easy • to
look though, they stack well, and the lids are snug but not hard to get on
or off.  The container is also transparent/transluscent so you can hold it
up to see what's on the bottom.  Best of all, they're cheap!