 Storage / 419
Re: Storage needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 07:21:51 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Remy Evard writes:

Frank, I've been really happy with boxes that are on this page:
  http://www.stack-on.com/bro-part.htm

I have a ton of the orange "SB-18"s, as they are labelled on that
page.  I had looked at the Plano tackle boxes before, but I like
these better.

I agree totally with Remy's remarks - I also have several dozen of the SB-18s
and am very happy with them.  K-Mart sells 'em for $5 and I got most of mine on
sale for $4, which is right about what the smaller Plano boxes (3700/3730) sell
for.  Plano does have a model similar to the Stack-On SB-18s; Plano's version
is definitely better built but it sells for $10.

K-Mart may not advertise these specifically, but watch for "20% off all other
tool storage" ads.

Steve