 Storage / 417
416  |  418
Subject:
Storage needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:01:48 GMT

My minifigs are starting to need a better storage set up. I'm looking
for something which has perhaps 3"x3"x3" compartments, preferably
resizeable (nice if they could be sized smaller). The thick Plano boxes
which I've seen in Walmart aren't quite what I'm looking for (also the
dividers slip out way to easy in Plano boxes). I'd prefer a flat
stackable box, though I've looked at some of those drawer units. Those
units with the flip out trays aren't suitable either (it looks like they
waste way too much space). If anyone has any suggestions, please pass
them on.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com