 Storage / 43
  in-box storage?

Hi, all, I've got a bit of a problem, and I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar one. My wife and I are both Lego fans, though I do more building than she does. All our sets are currently in their original boxes. I'd like to make one great (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: in-box storage?

(...) Well, you could sit down with her and have a long drawn out discussion, both explaining their points of view, the pros and cons, and reach a mutual understanding like civilized adults. THEN you leave them in the original boxes and sleep on (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: in-box storage?

Well, it sounds like your LS likes to build more sets or subset MOC's rather than more supraset MOC's. Try this and see what she says: go ahead with the new storage, but let her arrange it. Probably not a good idea, but worth a try. If she doesn't (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: in-box storage?