 Storage / 373
Re: "Fixing" movable dividers in Plano boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 19:04:40 GMT

Mike Faunce wrote:

Has anyone glued the dividers in place on their Plano boxes?  I've got about
a dozen or so of the 3700 series boxes and many of them are divided into as
many sections as possible and I don't see changing them.  Many times when I
go to get a bunch of a specific part I end up pulling out one of the
dividers.  Having to re-sort two bins to straighten things back out is, to
say the least, a hassle.  Frustrating, distracting and train-of-thought
breaking all come to mind.

This is one reason I stopped buying the Plano boxes, and instead buy my
boxes from Target. I forget who makes the ones they sell, but the
dividers stay in a LOT better (sometimes too well, I've had to struggle
occaisionally to get a divider out). In addition, the boxes Target
carries have twice as many positions for the dividers to go.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com