 Storage / 374
RE: "Fixing" movable dividers in Plano boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 19:19:42 GMT

Frank Filz said:
This is one reason I stopped buying the Plano boxes, and
instead buy my
boxes from Target. I forget who makes the ones they sell, but the
dividers stay in a LOT better (sometimes too well, I've had
to struggle
occaisionally to get a divider out). In addition, the boxes Target
carries have twice as many positions for the dividers to go.

I think that the boxes you're referring to are called "Tuff Tainers".
They're made by Flambeau. One of the nice things is that you can order extra
dividers.

Up here in Canada, they're carried by Canadian Tire and I'm pretty sure I've
seen them in WalMart.

--
Dave Hylands               Email: DHylands@creo.com     3700 Gilmore Way
Principal Software Developer Tel: (604) 451-2700 x2329  Burnaby B.C.