 Storage / 36
Re: Storing the goodies.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 05:59:20 GMT

"Justin M. Kopp" <jmkoppNOSPAM@projsolutions.com> writes:

Todd Lehman wrote:

That's so cool to hear!  I don't have to feel guilty or weird or anal for
doing the same.  :)

There was a wicked good sale that Staples (local office superstore) had on
1/2" three-ring-binders last summer and I bought 36 of them so I could have
one for each year, plus some extras.  :)

--Todd

  todd, by any chance, have you or do you live in new england?  i notice the
unusual use of the word wicked...(i go to umass..im used to it)

sorry for the off topic, but i had to comment.

Yup, Boston!

--Todd