 Storage / 11
Re: Storing the goodies.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 07:52:01 GMT

I use a variety of storage solutions to meet the many needs I have.
First, I have plastic boxes about the size of shoebox containers for
bulk pieces (e.g., Technic beams). Second, I have recently found
a line of wonderful organizers at Home Depot made by a company
called WorkForce. The organizers I like most are the ones that do
not have adjustable compartments, as these organizers have a
tendency to warp and small pieces sneak under the adjustable
partitions.

For catalogs, Lego Mania magazines, and instructions, I have
magazine holders--you know, the upright thingees that allow
you place a year's worth of a subscription. I am starting to find
that very inefficient, especially for the instructions from smaller
sets.

Ed "Boxer" Jones wrote in message <36101ADE.673D@aol.com>...
For Lego elemnts, I use the blue/red storage bins from sets 545, 56,
etc.  These are great 6/9 compartment bins that use a 16x32 baseplate as
the lid.

For catalogues and Mania Magazines I use ring binders with sheet
protectors.