 Storage / 35
Re: Storing the goodies.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 07:24:48 GMT

i hope you dont all look down at me for this...

since i was about 12, i migrated my "tub" of legos in to a more organized
sort.  first i used tupperwares.  then at about 14 i made the move to
hardware store style cabinets.  now i have a formidable row of about 8 long
and 3 high, containing different sized drawers of peices.  i did however
move 2x4 blocks back to tupperware due to sheer numbers.