 Storage / 334
Re: Wohoo!!! Sorted it all!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:15:42 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Tobias Möller writes:
Well, kind of, only my black, grey, blue and yellow. Now, the white ones are
elft, and they are *many*! I would like to know how you store your lego, I
use some storage boxes that I think are intended to use with nails, they are
called "raaco logic". Altohugh they are made for nails, the dimensions are
perfect, they´re pretty cheap, but they are *way* too deep. Not like half a
metre, but about 4-5 bricks high..
I´d like to know how you store your lego.

--Tobias
Hi Tobias,

After few mount of hunting, I found a clear
plastic cabinet with 6 drawers. The cabinet is 14
inches large,18 inches long and 24 inches high.
Including 4 swivell wheel (detachable) and each
cabinet can be "clip" to the other side to side.

Each drawers are about 12 inches large, 16
inches long and 3 inches deep. I added some separator
that I made in so now, each drawer contain one color,
and they are all sorted by size (1X1, 1X2 etc...)

I got them at "Business Depot" in Canada for
$40.00 Can. each. I'm sure there is  an equivalent store
in the U.S. With 2 of them, I'am able to sorted
15000 bricks.

Stephane...