 Storage / 326
Re: Wohoo!!! Sorted it all!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 12:13:43 GMT

I will never stop until I sort them all! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Scott S.

Check this out!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/sorting.html
--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”