 Storage / 1506
  Ultimate Lego Transport/Storage Box

I've finally found it. (URL) Iris 15-gallon Wing Lid Storage Box, WL-60. I have found this only at Office Depot so far. Iris, a Japanese company, has a near-useless English-language Website[1], so I don't know where else it might be found. (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.space)

  Re: Ultimate Lego Transport/Storage Box

(...) This is really really cool news. Your storage-fu is impressive. I'll be bloggin' this on Zemi. Also, you should check out (URL) for another horrible storage website for a good storage line. (URL) [ j o n ] (URL) [ z e m i d o t n e t ]> (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.storage, FTX)

  Re: Ultimate Lego Transport/Storage Box

Too bad they aren't taller, so you could put large baseplates vertically in them. Note - if you belong to Ebates, or search online, you will find $30off150 coupons, netting you 14 boxes for $123.58 plus tax. Free shipping at that point. That knocks (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Ultimate Lego Transport/Storage Box

(...) ...and after more than a year, so have I. The Office Depot by me finally had a few of these in stock (I grabbed two). They fit a grey baseplate wonderfully: (...) Cons: the price was $14 at the store, but at least the product still exists. (...) (18 years ago, 16-Aug-06, to lugnet.storage)