 Storage / 1592
Re: Ultimate Lego Transport/Storage Box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:54:45 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Thomas Garrison wrote:

I've finally found it...

...and after more than a year, so have I. The Office Depot by me finally had a
few of these in stock (I grabbed two). They fit a grey baseplate wonderfully:

The Iris 15-gallon Wing Lid Storage Box, WL-60.

Cons: the price was $14 at the store, but at least the product still exists.
Now, it would be *really* great if the lid could be used as the floor (so you
could put the box with contents down, and then "lift off" the square bulky
portion leaving the MOC on the table on the lid; I'll keep dreaming). Since they
are not that way, how do you get a full MOC into or out of the box? Run ribbons
under the baseplate like how you get AA battereies out of some battery
comprtments?

--
Brian Davis