 Storage / 1465
Re: How I store my Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 06:48:20 GMT

In lugnet.storage, David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.storage, Peter Roberts wrote:
It's fun being under 18 and able to live without worryng about
accomodation ;).

Ahhh, memories.

The difference is that I have a proper piece of furniture for my Lego.  I can
fit all my Lego inside the one unit (I can almost hear you saying 'ahh...
Memories') including all the boxes and everything.

Dang, I missed my cue. "Ahhh, memories." :)

The closest I can come is fitting all my Lego into one room-- but that hasn't
happened in a few years :)

It's scary thinking of a Lego collection that makes that a challenge

Huh! Interesting considering that 18 was the age that I switched my sorting
method too, from colors to piece-type. Seemed like such a great idea
once-upon-a-time, until either I got too many pieces, or when I got fed up with
looking through that confounded bin of black pieces.

I said I was {under 18} not 18.  That black bin did it for me too.  I can
remember when I started sorting a while back and my brother said, 'You should
sort by colour, not shape.'  It's all his fault I couldn't make greeblies for a
while *cries*.