 Storage / 1463
Re: How I store my Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 21:45:15 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Peter Roberts wrote:
Wow. Now I feel like a sucker for having spent nearly $1000 on storage
alone. (and I guess I do shell out more for having a 2-bedroom apartment
instead of > a 1-bedroom)

It's fun being under 18 and able to live without worryng about
accomodation ;).

Ahhh, memories.

The difference is that I have a proper piece of furniture for my Lego.  I can
fit all my Lego inside the one unit (I can almost hear you saying 'ahh...
Memories') including all the boxes and everything.

Dang, I missed my cue. "Ahhh, memories." :)

The closest I can come is fitting all my Lego into one room-- but that hasn't
happened in a few years :)

I have finished my sorting process today and now the colour system is totally
abolished in favour of shape (still need to work on Technic though).

Huh! Interesting considering that 18 was the age that I switched my sorting
method too, from colors to piece-type. Seemed like such a great idea
once-upon-a-time, until either I got too many pieces, or when I got fed up with
looking through that confounded bin of black pieces.

DaveE