 Storage / 1319
Re: *Now* I'm moved in.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 18:51:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.sealug, Jon Palmer wrote:
   The 2 tables are Ikea Jerkers (Eric in Swedish, thanks Anders :-) I’m very glad I got these. -snip-
The big drawers are Iris units from Target and Staples. The small drawers are from Lowes. -snip-
Thanks for the complete review. This information is helpful to those who do not have currently such a designated space.
   It’s worth mentioning that I went for lots of room with this setup. I can compact my collection to about 1 quarter of the space it takes up in this setup. All this extra room isn’t really for expansion (I fight an unmanageable, growing collection like the plague) but because it’s really nice to have all hat extra room to fish around for a part.
Heh...I see.

   As for the ships you saw, left to right:

O, T
hummna hummna hum...

   Bob, Bot, L, Scum, Spinner, M (being rebuilt again),
Dang. And to think the M could not be improved on.

   K, part of Q (you’ll see), Starbug
Sweetness. :D

-Andrew