 Organizations / United States / SEALUG / 256
Re: *Now* I'm moved in.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 07:50:36 GMT

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> wrote in message

Who needs sleep when you've got a Lego room like that?

Welcome back.

Allister

Heh, good point.  It's worth noting that my lego room is pretty much my only
room.  I live in a basement studio apartment.  I'm only 25 and I'm single,
so it's really plenty of room, not to mention I'm about 5 minutes from
downtown Seattle. :D

Whats weird though is that this place somehow seems bigger than my last
place, which was about 250 square feet bigger.  I think it's got something
to do with the multiple small rooms vs. basically one big room + kitchen and
bathroom.

Regardless, right now the lego definitely dominates my place, but when I get
more furniture it should all balance out.

And thanks, it's great to be back.  I'm slowly getting back into the swing
of things.

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net