 Storage / 1321
1320  |  1322
Subject:
Where to find 5-inch organizer drawers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 19:19:30 GMT

This is a question about finding the organizer units with bigger size drawers,
the 5 inch wide drawers. It seems everybody has discontinued this sort. When I
find any 5 inch wide drawers they come in a unit that has more of those dinky
2.5 inch drawers, the kind that come in blocks of 60. What about the next size
up?

I've looked at Home Depot, Fleet Farm, Target, Walmart, Menard's, Ace True Value
(they even pulled out their supply catalog to check.) (There's no Lowe's in my
state.)

So where can you get blocks of 5-inch wide drawers now?

-Erik