 Storage / 1241
  Re: Storage

(...) This whole thread has been pretty fascinating, seeing shelving built out of wood. For those of us without the carpentry skills to build such things (yes, I know they're pretty simple) you could always go the route I took. I bought a bunch of (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Storage

(...) Yea, that looks really compact. In fact, it looks more compact that the custom built wood shelves people have been showing (since you get 3 tubs to a shelf, with very little space between them). My biggest complaint about shelving systems is (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Storage

Now, if only I had enough Lego to make a set of selves like that necessary! Oh, maybe one day... (dreaming... still dreaming... ok, I am back) I also found it quite funny, looking at pictures of 'Shelving for Bricks' hosted by 'BrickShelf.com' (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Storage

(...) tub-stacking problem as well. Nice job! I think the hand-crafted vs. pre-fab decision probably comes down to that classic duality -- time vs. money. The shelves I built cost me about $30 for supplies and about 2 hours for planning and (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Storage

(...) Post first, ask questions later, be forced to answer thine own post. Searching the Home Depot site, I see that the shelves Adrian recommends are only $20 for a five shelf unit. This looks like a better deal than I remember seeing in the past. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)