 Storage / 1237
Re: What do you sit on when you build?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:05:24 GMT

In lugnet.build, Todd Lehman writes:
What do you sit on when you build?

We recently moved into a place that has hardwood floors, and now that I have
space to start building again, I find that my feet get really sore if I sit
cross-legged too long.  (Big surprise, huh?)  I used a folded-up old beach
towel one evening but that still wasn't as comfortable as bottom-padded carpet.

--Todd

Interesting. I build either at barstool height or standing up. I have always
liked working at that height. My workstations at work have (until now)
always been at barstool height. I have a digital recording studio in my
apartment and that is at barstool height as well. (much to the dislike of
recording/songwriting partners).

I am not at all tall either. (6')

Most of my building is done on the subway too (mentally) then I go home and
knock it out in abs in (usually) no time.

Best,
Jonathan