 Storage / 1236
Re: What do you sit on when you build?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:41:34 GMT

When I was a child, we had a great finished basement. One room in the
basement had a tile floor and an extremely sturdy ping pong table. I used to
crawl up on the ping pong table and build my town and space layouts on that.
(Of course, there was a 4.5 volt 7720 train going between the town and space
sections :).

Now I have a train layout table and I typically stand at that to build. It
is a little over waist high, so standing at it or sitting on a stool is
comfortable.

I miss that basement and ping pong table...

Bryan

"Todd Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message
What do you sit on when you build?

We recently moved into a place that has hardwood floors, and now that I • have
space to start building again, I find that my feet get really sore if I • sit
cross-legged too long.  (Big surprise, huh?)  I used a folded-up old beach
towel one evening but that still wasn't as comfortable as bottom-padded • carpet.

--Todd