 Storage / 1216
Re: Silly storage question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 18:37:06 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Allan Bedford writes:

Hope you find something that works for you.  I find it can take time to even
figure out what it is that you want.  I will sometimes wander through a
surplus store or one of those dollar/bargain stores looking for ideas.
Yesterday, it took a trip to the lumber yard to complete the design of my
new building table.  But isn't all this part of the fun?

Indeed it is.

This overall theme of how to store things is a perennial question, and I
suspect that there are those that tire of it, but I for one always enjoy
hearing different perspectives on it.

Don't worry that you're obsessing over storage either. This hobby is a
refuge for those with OCD, and it's good to have a multitude of things to
obsess over... :-)

Good luck all, in your quest for the perfect (or merely good enough) system!