 Storage / 1181
Re: My collection and storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 16:42:30 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.storage, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.storage, Jon Palmer writes:
I've taken pictures of almost every part in my collection.  This does not
include my big container with instructions and baseplates, the small amount
of new unsorted LEGO I have, my Bricklink store, my Tantive IV and Black
Seas Barracuda and the parts taken up by several MOCs (Alphabet ships, some
small stuff, Starbug 1, my moonbase module - although you can see the module
in one of the pics)

I ought to take pictures of all my tubs.  But I currently am using 155 of
them, plus 19 tackle boxes and 8 parts cabinets.  Maybe when I'm desperately
bored I can document my sorting system :)  Otherwise, cool stuff you got
there.  It's nice to see people documenting their cute little collections.

You know, that's just what I was thinking about YOUR collection when I saw
your place. :-)

Like a (non-lego) friend of mine told me when I said that there are people
with much larger collections than me: "There's always a bigger fanatic" :)

Adrian