 Storage / 1086
Re: Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 06:12:58 GMT

Bachelorhood?

I've been married for almost 10 years ;-)

My wife was happy to help sort in the beginning, but it wore her down after a
while.  She can finally understand WHY I stopped sorting small lots as they came in
(no room to put them in a sorted container at the time, and bits of sorted bags
everywhere - a collection NEEDS to be sorted from the very start to keep it under
control).

Paul Sinasohn wrote:

Ah, bachelorhood....

I would like to publicly thank Tom and Frank (via Mike) for posting those
pictures.

I'm going to show my wife these pictures so she'll see that my collection isn't
anywhere near as bas as she thinks it is.

In fact, since Tom is in the area, maybe I'll drive down and show her his place
in person!  :-)

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

--