 Storage / 1089
Re: Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 06:44:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Sinasohn writes:
I'm going to show my wife these pictures so she'll see that my collection isn't
anywhere near as bas as she thinks it is.

Paul,

The trick is to make the other guy store the stuff for you...

Any chance you still have my two buckets?

-- Hop-Frog (the contrite)