 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13851
Re: Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 18:06:22 GMT

Ah, bachelorhood....

I would like to publicly thank Tom and Frank (via Mike) for posting those
pictures.

I'm going to show my wife these pictures so she'll see that my collection isn't
anywhere near as bas as she thinks it is.

In fact, since Tom is in the area, maybe I'll drive down and show her his place
in person!  :-)

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115