 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14044
Re: Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 20:44:52 GMT

I have opened my store back up again.

If you were planning on making any large parts orders or ordering heavy
sets/parts, I suggest you do it NOW, before the 7/1 USPS price increase.
UPS/Fedex will most likely raise their prices soon too (if they're allowed to).

It will also help me pay of some rather large car repair bills heading my way
:-)   Or is that :-( ?

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=talonts

Doh!  Too brain tired from packing Lego away for over a week.

Thanks Troy!

BTW, I might take some pics of the 30 or so Iris carts I'm currently using for
my New Lego, just to give everyone an idea of WHY I need to sell a ton off
(because it will still leave me a ton to play with!).  That's only the new
stuff that's been torn out of boxes, it doesn't include intact sets.

Hey, does anyone have any interest in 3047 Halloween buckets? I have 10 I've
been saving, but I'd rather have the space, but don't know if I should just
compact them into my collection or sell them off.  I've listed 5 in my shop
for now, just wondering if I should list 8 (I WILL keep 2).

Troy's Surplus Lego wrote:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=talonts

In case anyone else has as hard of time finding it as I did (I only got
there because I actually KNEW Toms userID).

Troy
(Who looked and looked in the T's, but it just wasn't there.....)

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message
I'll be on vacation, and if I remember to do so before I leave, I'll be
closing my shop while I'm gone.

I'd rather get some orders and get more space in my apt before I leave -
I'm finally starting to see carpet, and I'd like to see more ;-)

I have Shell promo sets, 4565s, SOL sandgreen 2x bricks, blue and yellow
2x bricks, and while they're not listed, I DO have red and white 2x that
I can list if there is interest in buying them.

I have tons of other sets/pieces, please take a look and help me find my
carpet ;-)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/