 Storage / 1087
Re: Question about larger storage drawers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 06:19:06 GMT

I use Iris carts, myself - http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/home/

I get the 7-drawer (2 large, 3 med, 2 small) from Costco.  They just dropped the
price to $19.99, I've got to get back there and buy another 5-10 of them.

FYI, the med drawers are 1.5 times the height of the small, and the large are 2x
small, so you can make even stacks all sorts of ways.

Jason Maxwell wrote:

I've finally started to sort my LEGO.  I;ve been using a drawer system
suimilar to the Akro-Mils Storage Cabinets from a company called Stack-On.
I found the cabinets at Home Depot for $10-$15.  You can see a picture of
them here:

http://www.stack-on.com/ (The light grey cabinets on the bottom left side of
the picture with the tool boxes in it)

These have two drawer sizes, one about the same size as the small one and
one inbetween the two larger ones in the Akro-Mils system.

The problem I'm running into is that I have a number of blocks (1x2, 1x4,
2x4 blocks, 1x6, 1x8 plates, horses, castle walls, etc.) that I have so many
of they won't fit into one of the drawers.  I'd prefer to keep them all in
one drawer rather than seperating them into multiple drawers.  So I'm
looking for reccomendations for something with larger drawers.  What do
other people use for drawers larger than 4-7/16”W x 2-5/16”H x 5-1/2"D?  Thanks!

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/