 Storage / 1039
Re: November 3rd, 2001 Followup-another one for the books
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 01:58:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Mike Rayhawk writes:

I know I asked this before, but it was a long time ago and I forgot the
answer - where do those rolykits come from?  Are they still available somewhere?

I found the kid-sized Rolykits at Good Will of all places for around $1-$1.50
each. After a very thorough scrubbing, they were ready to store parts. The
larger versions can be found in K-Mart for around $20. The bigger ones resemble
a toolbox when closed and have a compartment in the bottom large enough for 16 x
32 stud baseplates. The bigger version also doesn't suffer from the 'drop out'
problem that the smaller 'kids version' has.

- Mike.