 Storage / 1000
Re: Storing Instruction booklets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 23:43:05 GMT

Mark & Milissa Millère wrote:

Go to Buy.com and search A4, they have 3 binders and 2 sheet protector packs

You can also get A4 size sheet protectors from www.atyouroffice.com

I don't know if they have A4 binders.. I just store mine in cheap letter
size binders and let the edges stick out.  (this means I have to store
them horizontally, though)

I must say it's nice to have all my instructions in numerical order in
binders, rather than digging through four or five cardboard boxes to
find the one I want, while doing my best to avoid tearing any of them.

--
Tim Buchheim