 Storage / 998
Re: Storing Instruction booklets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:13:25 GMT

Simon Bennett <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote:

Luckily in Britain we use the A system so we have lever arch binders and
clear plastic punched pockets which fit (even the Silver Truck instructions
just fit into one).

I've bought A-system plastic sleeves in Germany, but they aren't roomy
enough to hold instructions that have much thickness.  And I'm too cheap
to buy new A-sized binders so they hang out the ends of my American ones.
Still, they're better than nothing.  The smaller (A4?) sleeves are also
great for the half-sheet and smaller instruction booklets.

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/