 Storage / 965
RE: Storing Instruction booklets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 22:44:54 GMT

Go to Buy.com and search A4, they have 3 binders and 2 sheet protector packs

Thanx,

Mark Millère
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf Of
Simon Bennett
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 5:40 PM
To: lugnet.storage@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Storing Instruction booklets...

In lugnet.storage, Gary Williams writes:
"Z. Unger" <fusion@refraxion.com> wrote in message
Howdy y'all,
How do you store your instruction booklets? I mean what is the most
effective way to do so?

Currently I just keep them in a large storage tub.

I wish I had a binder that was big enough for A4 pages.  Then I'd use thin
magazine holders to keep a bunch of instruction books inside 3" binders.

Luckily in Britain we use the A system so we have lever arch binders and
clear plastic punched pockets which fit (even the Silver Truck instructions
just fit into one).  I use four ring binders (3 of) which minimises the
pockets tearing through their holes under the weight.  Best is to store them
horizontally but I don't have the space.  I unfold the folded instructions
as much as I can but it the thing is still bottom heavy as there are lots of
instructions smaller than A4.  The real advantage of binders is being able
to put index dividers in.  I really do feel for you North Americans if you
can't get A sized stationery.

Psi