 Storage / *470 (-10)
  Contico DP3604CL Deluxe Parts Organizer Case

Hey y'all: I have four of these storage containers for all of my technic/mindstorms stuff and am quite satisfied. They adjust to have as many or as few compartments as you may wish to have. They are large (15" x 12" x 5" approximately) and double (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: A great cleaning method for lego

(...) No, the Lag Demons haven't eaten this response - I'm just getting around to reading the message. The pride and joy of my Pirate fleet arrived aleady built but dusty as can be. Having other ships to reconstruct, I didn't want to take the time (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  PLANO 1258 Where?

Hi Does anybody know where in the UK i am able to get a PLANO 1258 Box? Or is somebody willing to ship me one? (If in US or another country) will pay vie Larry P factoring Service -- Michael Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <388D6A27.88A49CDB@p...su.edu>... (...) I've got an adaptive storage method. Pieces start off in PLANO type containers (I use the brand Target sells which has twice as many divider positions as the PLANO ones and the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term

braunli1@pilot.msu.edu (Mr L F Braun) wrote in (...) I've got a system I'm fairy happy with, but it also has some subjective weirdness. Over the last year I've grown convinced that any sorting system for a growing collection will constantly have to (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term

(...) I recommend sending them to me, in Cincinnati. i guarantee that no mold will develop, no dust will have a chance to settle ;) Chris (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Storing for Growth and Storing Long-Term

Hi everyone, Well, it's finally happened. My collection is growing by almost 30% this month--I'm parting out over 180 unopened sets. This means that my bin system is now completely inadequate; I've bought larger bins, I'm running out of room, and (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storage needed

(...) This is the first thing i do when i bring home new ones from Kmart. Highly recommended, as the lids tend to get in the way when you are building. Troy (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures

(...) Actually, you'll have a different, less annoying problem. Alot of water condenses on cold lego. I forgot and left a bucket of pieces in my trunk for about a month this winter and when I finally brought them inside, there was about a half inch (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Lego storage with good availability in the UK

...and the last time I was in TRU they had boxes like these (no compartments). (URL) shallow boxes, which make searching a dream. The only problem was they only had dark blue. Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact