 Storage / *450 (-10)
  Re: IKEA storage boxes

(...) I've got some of these MOPPE things too- they work quite well for storing parts but are a little stiff as it's a case of 'wood against wood'. Not Ideal! Mine are quite new but I suspect that the bare wood finish will begin to look a little (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: LEGO box

(Crossposted to lugnet.build because this is more about building vs. collecting than storage issues.) (...) I take care of inventorying the sets I've bought by cutting the UPC bar code (which contains the set number) from the box before I flatten (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build)

  Re: LEGO box

Selçuk wrote in message ... (...) sized (...) Now I wonder how many people have been embarassed by storing their "adult" toys (nudge nudge, wink wink) in LEGO (or any other "kids" toy) boxes? (and having a visiting child discover them "um, er, um, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.storage)

  Re: LEGO box

May I suggest trimmming the followups down to just storage at this point? I'd say we're off topic for most of the rest of the groups. (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO box

As it is now, all my sets are in their respective boxes, piled up in my closet at my apartment. Lack of room to set up my town being the main reason. Once I do get the room I will set up my town again and probably just pile the empty boxes (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO box

Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> wrote in message news:20000117.150709...uno.com... (...) That's the trick..:-) I live in an apartment flat with a living room plus two other rooms. One is used as our bedroom, and other one (10m2 approx.) is used for (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: LEGO box

Z <leahy@concentric.net> wrote in message news:FoHy7y.Ivz@lugnet.com... (...) odd (...) like (...) pieces (...) are (...) I use my bricks for building, and I never put any set aside from the other pile of bricks and I only use 3-4 of the bigger (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO box

(...) Sometimes I do capitalize it, and, yes, resistance is futlile. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Blue 6 compartment Case, Red 9 Compartment Case

I purchased 4 copies of a K-Mart Value Pack a while ago that had a 9 compartment storage case. I know they had a blue 6 compartment case set a while back as well. Does anybody know what sets have these cases? I am wanting to get about 64 or so of (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.general, lugnet.basic)

  Re: LEGO box

Frank, You have the right idea! I keep everything as well. Except for the old plastic bags. I originally did it just to keep track of the sets I had but now I use them to prove to people that I really do have the sets I say I have even if they're (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact