 Storage / 442
441  |  443
Subject:
Blue 6 compartment Case, Red 9 Compartment Case
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.general, lugnet.basic
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 00:32:15 GMT

I purchased 4 copies of a K-Mart Value Pack a while ago that had a 9
compartment storage case.  I know they had a blue 6 compartment case set a
while back as well.

Does anybody know what sets have these cases?  I am wanting to get about 64
or so of the blue ones and /or 44 more or so of the red ones for my building
area.  Although they are not perfect, they are pretty good and as a throw-in
with some LEGO, it is about the best solution I can find for my storage
problem.

#2184 had the red 9 compartment case

Are there any others that I might be able to find?  Does anybody know of a
current set or recent one that might still be floating around in a Mac
Frugals or KMart somewhere?

I am making some rolling parts racks for the building area for our train
club and could really use these, as they are about the perfect size for my
shelving system.

Thanks,
Mike Poindexter