 Star Wars / 972
Re: What does everyone want to see in the next wave of Ep4,5,6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 21:35:44 GMT

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:08:51 GMT, Jason Fabisch uttered the following
profundities...
Just wondering what they could possibly make in the next wave of Episode 4,5
and 6 sets.  I personally would love to see an A-Wing.  Anyone have any info
or care to venture a guess?

Jason

Assuming that there will be 5 sets released next year......
1.Shuttle Tyderion
2.Millennium Falcon
3.AT-AT or AT-ST
4.Death Star Playset
5.Emperor's Throne Room (Loads and Loads of black and dark gray!)
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/