 Star Wars / 9578
  Re: 2001 Sets When???

(...) I live in Jersey. Around here, Toys R' Us is the last to get anything. Its a toss up between Walmart, Target, and Zainy Brainy. When the Falcon was due, I saw it at ZB about 2 weeks prior to anyone else getting it, and it was 10 bucks cheaper (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 Sets When???

(...) Part 2, forgot to mention. When? Well, usually the major Legoland stores get them first. Then about 1.5 to 2 weeks later, North East States start to get them. So once you hear about the first person finding the first set, expect NE states to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 Sets When???

(...) Wow, that's amazing 'cause my experiences have been exactly opposite. TRU and ZB get 'em first, typically charge $10 more than anywhere else, then a month or so later they start appearing in the 'marts and Targets. Oh well, I guess we all (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 Sets When???

"Jason F" <jfabisch@alphawire.com> wrote in message news:G39FEL.I5w@lugnet.com... (...) Its (...) As I don't have a ZB here in Amarillo, TX, I cannot compare the release of this model. But... (...) was (...) ...for the rest of the list, the only (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)