 Star Wars / 9495
  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

Given the great differences in set quality across the entire line of Star Wars Lego models, I don't see why there is such a big discussion over this particular set. Are we suggesting that the Technic stormtrooper is the only Star Wars set available (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) Because some of us think it is by far the most disappointing one of the lot? And moreover, I know at least a few of us think it's a thrown-together pile of nonsense, expected to sell because it's branded with the Star Wars name- and as Star (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) It may be a nifty set, I don't know, but...it is not a reasonable representation of a Stormtrooper, IMO. I'm not much of a Technic fan anylonger, but had the Stormtrooper set had the quality , elegance, and reasonable accuracy of the Battle (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) First, Lego and Star Wars names on the same box had been a 20 year dream for me, which finally became true, so I will say a very strong NO to this one..:-) Besides, I don't agree that Lego is producing bad quality sets in Star Wars line. Lego (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

"Selçuk Göre" <ssgore@superonline.com> wrote in message news:39FE7102.EA9612...ine.com... [snip] (...) IMHO, the Technic line is for building things out of Technic pieces -- nothing less, nothing more. (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What is with the Technic Stormtrooper?

(...) When I rechecked all the sets introduced under the name of "technic" (it has some clues in it isn't it?..:-) during the whole 22 years, I saw that I can't agree you. The whole idea behind the Lego is "building things out of pieces -- nothing (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)