 Star Wars / 8867
Re: Pictures of Enfield Model Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:46:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nicholas Fezie writes:
I didn't see anyone comment on it, but in the upper right corner of this
picture (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=12805) is the big
Gungan 4-legged creature used against the AATs and the MTTs.  Pretty neat.
And it's not one huge piece!  Also, if anyone knows what the yellow thing is
in the middle there (you know Tim?), I would be interested in finding out.
Thanks for the great pics!

-Nick

I believe the 'yellow thing' is an RCX controlled gumball machine.  The
gumballs would follow the flexing 'track' and end up at the bottom.  I've seen
it while it was under construction, but I've never seen it in operation.

Speaking from personal experience, the Design and Model Shops are pretty neat
places to visit!  (Hi Zipper!!)

JohnG, GMLTC