 General / 21520
Re: Pictures of Enfield Model Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 03:56:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:
Hey...

Just posted pictures of my trip to Enfield last Wed. - check em out :-)  The
trip was a blast and got to meet a few really great people in the company.

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

I didn't see anyone comment on it, but in the upper right corner of this
picture (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=12805) is the big
Gungan 4-legged creature used against the AATs and the MTTs.  Pretty neat.
And it's not one huge piece!  Also, if anyone knows what the yellow thing is
in the middle there (you know Tim?), I would be interested in finding out.
Thanks for the great pics!

-Nick