 General / 21514
Re: Pictures of Enfield Model Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 03:10:36 GMT

Tim - Thanks a lot for posting these pictures.  They're great.  The two things
that jumped out at me were the Aztec Sun Calendar and the Superman mini-fig.
Is there any background info that goes along with these (or any other
interesting tidbits/anecdotes you picked up along the way).  I'm particularly
interested in the Sun Calendar and whether this is for some planned exhibit.
Any additional info available?

G.

The Animated Brick Company
http://members.xoom.com/animatedbrik