 General / 21548
Re: Pictures of Enfield Model Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:18:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:
So what was the little green & red building between Dr. Strange's house and
the Gotham City Police HQ?

Jinkies!  How did I miss these things?  Wow!

I don't recognise the building in question.  Given the crane on top, it might
just be a place for crazy Superhero action (Supes catches the girder before it
falls on citizens, Batman swings on the crane cable, Dr. Strange summons Shuma
Gorath, who escapes and builds a brownstone before being brought under control,
thus evilly raising property values and... oh, nevermind).

eric