 Star Wars / 8671
Re: What a piece of junk!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 22:59:00 GMT

I bought a tripod at Target for $19.95

It helps a lot.

~M
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Bryan Hodges" <bhodges@SPAMBLOCKcos.wantweb.net>
Newsgroups: lugnet.starwars
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 21:33:36 GMT
Subject: Re: What a piece of junk!

In lugnet.starwars, Thad Jantzi writes:
quite snipped<

This is very much the case. I am a terrible photographer, and can vouch for
the fact that this model looks MUCH better in real life than it does in the
pictures. I have since taken a photo from the top and it can be found on my
website. http://members.fortunecity.com/luminousbeings/lego.html

Wow!  The top shot certainly shows that this model is much better than it
appeared in the other photographs.  I take back every negative thing I said
about it... :)  Wow!

As for being a bad photographer, at least your pictures are clear... I swear I
must have the shakiest hands on the planet as my pictures always come out
blurry.  Plus I have no clue as to lighting and the like...

-Bryan