 Star Wars / 8658
Re: What a piece of junk! (This message is rated PG 13)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 05:18:05 GMT

  Word.  I was about to tack a reply on to your original thread earlier today
but I was interrupted as soon as I hit the reply button (oops, seems that its
after midnight, so it'd technically be yesterday that I'm referring to).  My
post was gonna say something like "Forget that dude who dissed your model.
Tell him where to stick it, tell him to stick it hard, and tell him not to
stop sticking it until the place that he's sticking it is raw and bloody."
Granted, I checked out his webpage and his "lego world" model is pretty dope,
so I don't think that any of us can doubt his affinity for legos or the level
of originality in his work.  His comments, however, do not have as strong a
foundation as his models.  Not that he isn't entitled to his opinion, or that
his opinion is not valid.  I simply do not agree with him.  As for your MF...
I thought that it was f@#%ing bangin'!  I commend you for attempting such a
task.  Sure, its not perfect, but who ever said that it has to be?  Good
job.    I think that both you and josh are talented individuals, but it
shouldn't go without mentioning that if I was forced to choose who had the
more arduous task in creating their models, he, or you, I'd say you.  Your
task is harder because you have more rules to adhere to than josh.  You're
trying to re-create an image that's existed before and therefore have a
standard to be compared by.  Whereas josh's style seems a lot more free-form
and open to change, you are bound by a tradition.
I'm sorry that you're bored of the lando debate, i can't say that i blame
you.  But if you're really in support of a dsm lando, please email B. Justus
stating so.  He's yet to reply to the e mail that I sent to him last week, but
I still think that if there's enough lugnetters expressing their support for
such a creation, that there's more of a chance of that creation becoming a
reality.

Sorry for the foul f@#%ing language expressed herein.
Parents, please instruct your children not to read this.
Children, please do not tell your parents of the colorful texture of my wrtten
language.

still schwillin' Pabst Blue Ribbon and pissin' off the balcony,
Grand Wizard El Coquito Blanquito,
a.k.a. Damien the potty mouth