 Star Wars / 8669
Re: What a piece of junk!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 21:33:36 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Thad Jantzi writes:
quite snipped<

This is very much the case. I am a terrible photographer, and can vouch for
the fact that this model looks MUCH better in real life than it does in the
pictures. I have since taken a photo from the top and it can be found on my
website. http://members.fortunecity.com/luminousbeings/lego.html

Wow!  The top shot certainly shows that this model is much better than it
appeared in the other photographs.  I take back every negative thing I said
about it... :)  Wow!

As for being a bad photographer, at least your pictures are clear... I swear I
must have the shakiest hands on the planet as my pictures always come out
blurry.  Plus I have no clue as to lighting and the like...

-Bryan