 Star Wars / 8655
    What a piece of junk! —Thad Jantzi
    I am pleased that my Lugnet mailbox has been more interesting today than the recent barrage of Brown Lando vs. Yellow Lando. I'd like to thank everyone for their comments, both positive and negative. To put the whole issue of the wacky shape of my (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What a piece of junk! —Alan Gerber
     (...) Yes, he has his models here: (URL) . Alan (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What a piece of junk! (This message is rated PG 13) —Damien Nesbit
      Word. I was about to tack a reply on to your original thread earlier today but I was interrupted as soon as I hit the reply button (oops, seems that its after midnight, so it'd technically be yesterday that I'm referring to). My post was gonna say (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What a piece of junk! —Bryan Hodges
   (...) appeared in the other photographs. I take back every negative thing I said about it... :) Wow! As for being a bad photographer, at least your pictures are clear... I swear I must have the shakiest hands on the planet as my pictures always come (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What a piece of junk! —Mark Sandlin
   I bought a tripod at Target for $19.95 It helps a lot. ~M (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)