 Star Wars / 8650
Re: A New Trilogy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 21:21:19 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Paul Foster writes:

From the URL, I am assuming this is a fan novel, not supported by Lucas?

Anyways, I've read all the books so far (i think) EXCEPT the
junior/young jedi  series and I think I missed something.  I just
started
the New JEDI order series and don't remember where Luke/Mara got married
and what book she got the disease.

At this point it is a fan novel, but she is trying to get the publisher to
pick it up (Bantam or something like that?)  She is making every attempt to
keep it inline with the other books (and the movies) so she doesn't step on
any toes.  So yes, right now it is not supported by Lucas, but she hopes that
it will be at some point.

-Bryan