 Star Wars / 8644
8643  |  8645
Subject:
A New Trilogy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 17:59:41 GMT

My sister, a writer (not famous yet) is writing a series of Star Wars books
(called The Krath Empire Trilogy.)  She's put up a very basic website for it,
so please go take a look...  the URL is:
http://fan.starwars.com/KrathEmpireTrilogy/Ashlyn.html

To keep this from being a completely shameless plug, heheheh, I wanted to
state that I picked up the AAT set not too long ago, and while there were
somethings that I didn't like, overall I think it's a pretty good set.  I
can't wait to get the MTT... but that's next paycheck... <G>

-Bryan