 Star Wars / 8324
  Lego survey in Millenium Falcon set

Hi all, I haven't read the SW group so forgive me if this has already been brought to everyone's attention... In the Millenium Falcon set there is a survey card that can be filled out, asking for comments on lego set purchases, etc. Everyone who (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego survey in Millenium Falcon set

(...) Hi Carrie, You know, we still haven't seen the Falcon in CHicagoland yet. (at least where I frequnet) DOes this comment card ask for any customer input, or is just a census card? Greg -I really, really need a Wookie- Howell Four posts and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

"Carrie Whitcher" <ExitG@aol.com> wrote in message news:Fxpxr9.F24@lugnet.com... (...) My bet will be a cowboy keychain. I am one of many that filled out a survey card and received a keychain in return. It is not specific to the MF, but randomly (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego survey in Millenium Falcon set

(...) I found a comment card exactly like this one in an MTT I picked up last week, and it asks for customer input in a generic way. It was the typical "how many sets do you own" and "what themes do you like" sort of questions. One thing I found (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego survey in Millenium Falcon set

In lugnet.starwars, Damian Garcia writes: today and WLYK when and what I receive... (...) I saw one of these survey cards in a Naboo Swamp set purchased last fall. It was mailed about six weeks ago but hasn't produced the 'free gift' yet. A keychain (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego survey in Millenium Falcon set

(...) I also filled out a Lego survey that I got in my Millenium Falcon a few months ago. I just got my gift a week ago and it is indeed a Lego Cowboy Keychain. It takes forever to arrive though. HTH> ---...--- "Live Long and Build"-Lego Spock (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego survey in Millenium Falcon set

I think I just filled out one of these cards from my new Droid Developer Kit. I didn't read it closely, but I don't remember any free gift. That would be nice thoa. :) Anyway, it was a large white form asking similar questions, I had to fold it in (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego survey in Millenium Falcon set

(...) Greg, Chicago did get them!! I am so glad I got my Falcon when I did. The TRU at Western @ Addison in Chicago got 2 falcons and 5 Tie Interceptors around the 20th of June. I got a falcon and a Tie that day. the other falcon sat for about 3 (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego survey in Millenium Falcon set

(...) I live in Addison, and commute to work in Schaumburg. The TRU in Shaum has yet to Falcons. Heres what they do have. The still have a full section of SW. They got two Tie Interceptors in around June 15, I bagged one. About two weeks ago I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego survey in Millenium Falcon set

(...) Very interesting, Joel, Maybe this means we actually have some sort of consumer clout with TLG. If we all raise up in unison, then maybe the jr. sets will go away. Have a nice warm fuzzy day! GREG! (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego survey in Millenium Falcon set

(...) So, how wide *is* it, Johnny? </McMahon> ;-) I was thinking about trying to find some for a MOC, since the picture in the catalog makes it look like it might be wide enough for side-by-side seating, but I gather than it's not. True? Thanks, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)