 Star Wars / 8341
Re: Lego survey in Millenium Falcon set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 21:55:34 GMT

I think I just filled out one of these cards from my new Droid Developer Kit.  I
didn't read it closely, but I don't remember any free gift.  That would be nice
thoa. :)  Anyway, it was a large white form asking similar questions, I had to
fold it in half and pay postage.  Bleh..  Lego sure is lucky I like to fill out
those things.

-Alfred

In lugnet.starwars, Carrie Whitcher writes:
Hi all,

I haven't read the SW group so forgive me if this has already been
brought to everyone's attention...

In the Millenium Falcon set there is a survey card that can be
filled out, asking for comments on lego set purchases, etc.  Everyone
who fills it out gets a free lego gift in the mail.  I sent mine out
today and WLYK when and what I receive...

Cheers,

Carrie
**I bought my set in northern CA 2 days ago**